New Year New Me.... Detox starts in January... Ill be good in the New Year so on so forth.
Just some of the many phrases we dish out post Christmas over indulgence. However many of the goals we set are either way too intense we set ourselves up for a fail or they seemed a good idea at the time e.g. "im never eating chocolate again".
We have listed 5 top detox tips that are both a great idea and easy to maintain!
1. The Sculptor - By introducing the rose quartz sculptor into your skincare routine helps to detox the skin revealing a more radiant complexion, tones and lifts and helps to release any trapped tension. Using this as part of your daily routine will maximise your skincare routine and boost relaxation.
2. Supplements- Advanced Nutrition Supplements are internal skincare capsules which feed the skin with key nutrients we use and lose on a daily basis. Feeding the lower layers provides results skincare cannot and also targets each and every cell. Gluten free and free from any GMO and other artificial flavourings and additives.
3. A monthly in clinic skin treatment- A skin treatment shouldn't be seen as a "treat" it is a treat however it is also so much more. It creates physical results targeting skin concerns and challenges, minimises stress and boosts skin health. a monthly treatment ensures your skin is healthy, your cell turnover is working as it should and also allows you to switch off from everything else. This is why we created the monthly memberships! Select a bespoke 45 or 60 minute treatment to have each calendar month at a set cost. Always saving Always winning. Click below to find out more.
4. Gut Health- Over the festive period we are all partial to over indulge and perhaps have one or two more drinks than normal. Everyone rushes to the gym come January but we forget about our gut. This import part of our body is trying to rebuild the healthy bacteria network we have put under stress for the past month. Introduce additional fibre, Kefir yoghurt, probiotics and prebiotics to boost our gut health. Supporting your gut health will have a huge impact on many aspects of life from energy, immune system, skin health and more. Perfect for January!
5. Drink more water! You know this, everyone knows this. Drink as much water as you can through out the day to stay hydrated, healthy and alert. Try lemon, cucumber, melon or mint to add flavour.
PS: Dark chocolate has been found to be very good for you and full of antioxidants so really its a bad idea to never eat chocolate ever again!